Senior Planning Services is a leading Medicaid application company in the healthcare industry with a stellar reputation throughout the long term care community. The SPS guides thousand of individuals through the complex Medicaid process and helps successfully apply for the Medicaid.
The app helps field consultants to interview applicants, get and arrange necessary information and upload documents. It makes the process of applying easier for both applicants and field consultants.
- Convenient and easy-to-use applicant form. As field representatives use tablets during the interview process, they need to arrange the received information properly.
- To make this information available for the back-office. To provide them the ability to check and approve it.
- To make an offline application procedure possible. Applicants can be located in places with no Internet access and it’s extremely important for representatives to fulfill forms and save gathered information in an organized way.
- To find a way to prevent loss of important data.
Together with client backend team within budget and time scope, we developed a React application that helps field representatives to manage applicants information. We added offline capabilities to store data locally and upload it to the cloud when the internet connection becomes available.
There are 2 main parts of the application.
It helps field representatives to make appointments, manage, amend and remove them from the schedule. This page allows reps to have all necessary information about their tasks and planned activities gathered in one place. This field displays not only planned arranges but also completed ones. So it’s always possible to come back to any of the completed tasks and review all information connected to it.
The second part of the app is the place where the patient profiles are managed. This main part consists of 3 tabs.
This is a screen where all gathered from appliers information is filled in and saved. While interviewing clients, field representatives complete 6 main application fields:
Each of them requires filling in some specific information and allows to manage it easily. To make the navigation easier, faster and more convenient on the right side of the page there is a list of field sections and associated documents.
Under each subsection, there is a counter of missing or invalid data that helps to monitor the accuracy of form fulfillment.
There are 4 possible types of associated documents.
If an applicant does not have a necessary document at the moment of the interview there is a possibility to send to field representative later to attach it manually.Family to send
Documents that should be provided only by family membersRequested
In some cases, document photo is not required and only general information is needed.
The option of this status is to attach a document. When there is a possibility to provide information using different documents users can choose specific type.
On this tab, users can find all associated document taken on each stage of application. They can be filtered by section or by status. It’s also possible to edit documents when needed.
All gathered and put in information is displayed on this tab. So it makes the process of reviewing every client's data more accessible and helps to find out if every necessary piece of information was taken and saved.
Director of Application Development, LTC
“Still in development, the app has received positive feedback from key internal stakeholders. Product Crafters keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. The quality of their code makes them a valuable partner.”
Is an online commercial mortgage marketplace that connects borrowers to a vast network of lenders and other lending institutions to secure commercial real estate loans.
Beauty Advisor - is a platform created for beauty lovers. For those who always want to be in trend and keep up with the fashion. For those who help people to look awesome: hair-stylists, makeup artists, hair designers, cosmetic surgeons.
How to Start?
- Let us help you take your idea forward and let’s get in touch.
- Our account manager contacts you within 24 hours.
- Our team will communicate closely with you to get a full understanding of your vision.
- We will get back to you with a tangible roadmap and the detailed estimation.
- We sign NDA with all our clients to provide confidentiality.
How to Start?